As part of the Design organization, the Product Creative team partners with content creators to acquire, design, approve and publish all Product assets representing titles on our client service. Our purpose is to create the most compelling discovery experience to connect our subscribers to the content they love.
As the Originals Creative Producer, you leverage content, marketing, PR and social campaign elements with product strategies to best optimize our rapidly changing experience across all UIs for the Netflix Service. While creative experience and intuition are essential, this role also focuses on the project management and production aspects of the creative production life-cycle. You'll create strong partnerships with art directors, creative agencies, studios and other cross-functional teams to influence creative upstream, telling a story through static artwork, motion, graphics and video elements.
A Typical Day Might Include
- Working cross-functionally to source, direct, and create compelling imagery and motion assets
- Manage title projects from ideation to product deployment across multiple platforms
- Collaborate with graphic designers, motion designers, art directors and agencies to elevate the creative and enhance content discovery
- Advocate for strong design by driving overall strategy and creative direction
- Enforce and meet deadlines while being a champion for excellent quality
- Build and strengthen partner relationships as liaison to studio partners, PR, Marketing, Product, Content Operations, Content Acquisition, Legal, etc...
- Manage artwork localization and global branding of titles
- Reviewing artwork performance metrics, analyzing winning trends, and determining a path for better creative
The Right Stuff
- Minimum 7 years of experience leading the production of creative assets, preferably in an entertainment, advertising or tech environment
- Exemplary organizational skills with a disciplined approach to project management
- Great interpersonal skills with ability to voice opinions and give feedback
- Must be capable and conversant in all aspects of a digital creative and image production workflow
- Prior project management, team leadership, or creative agency campaign supervision experience
- Experience using a Digital Asset Management system or similar tools to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow
- Understanding and eye for great visual design and the ability to translate design specs into finalized assets
- Basic proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Understand, advocate, and embody our company values and team goals
- Interaction with marketing, creative agency, and/or production house a plus
- Familiarity with studio/network campaigns or entertainment branding a plus
- Fluency in a second (or third!) language a plus